Thursday, July 7, 2011

On my way!

I sure do miss him!
It has been a while since I last blogged. God hasn't stopped working in my life though.

I am heading back to Guatemala for another 3 month venture. I am super excited to see what God is going to do during this time. I am hoping to perfect my Spanish while I am there. I also brought lots of tracts with me to hopefully be able to share the gospel with people. People are so much more receptive there towards the gospel.

Please keep me in your prayers while I am in Guatemala. Pray that I would stay focused on learning Spanish and on being able to minister to everyone around me.

Thanks so much!

Oh, and I started this new blog since I am turning 20 in a couple weeks. I wouldn't be able to keep the name "Controversial Teenager" since I will no longer be a teen.

2 comments:

  1. If you kept the name Controversial Teenager then it'd be even more Controversial... discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Can I just say you two are the cutest couple ever?! I can't wait to meet him when you get back! Be good, have fun, and send the gospel forward as you are so awesome at doing. I am praying for you :) Don't forget to keep me posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete