Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jugglers for Jesus

Mark preaching to the crowd
Don't go thinking that because the title is about jugglers that I can in anyway juggle. I am the worst juggler of all time. So, when you see me don't say "Hey Elisabeth, I saw the title of your last blog post! Can you juggle for me please??". I will refuse. 

So, anyways... I went witnessing this past Saturday night. We ran into a couple there and their two sons were jugglers. They asked if they could draw a crowd for us to be able to preach to. We of course accepted their offer. They drew a crowd of probably 100-150 people!

Mark preached and the majority of the crowd stayed to listen! Then afterwards about 6 people decided they wanted to give their life to Christ. We did it that way twice and both times people came forward to give their life to Christ. It was an amazing night. 

God can even use jugglers to further His kingdom! We were so grateful for them. 

1 Corinthians 1:27 - But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame thethings which are mighty

1 comment:

  1. Late Happy Bday Girl! Love you and miss you! Sounds like everything is going great.

    ReplyDelete